Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Soundtrack to my Life

In light of this holiday season I'll start off my soundtrack with my one of my favorite Christmas songs..

Pennies From Heaven ~ Who ever sings it in Elf.  That song has the best beat and can ALWAYS cheer me up no matter what.

Hundred ~ The Fray.  I've always wanted to learn this song on the piano, and I've tried, but never ended up  learning the whole song.  It's most definitely been my favorite song since Freshman year of High School.. wait, this song totally just came up when I pressed "next" on my iTunes.. awesome, it's like my computer knows!!

You Got the Love ~ the XX cover of Florence and the Machine.  Probably one of the coolest songs I've ever heard... ever.

Sweet Disposition ~ Temper Traps.  I heard this song on a Coke commercial when I was in Hawaii and I could not find it on youtube to save my life, then my brother found it a few months later... never thanked him for that.

Ain't Too Proud to Beg ~  The Temptations.  THIS IS THE BEST SONG EVER AND THEY HAVE THE BEST DANCE MOVES!

Call Me Irresponsible  ~ Michael Buble.  He has the voice of an angel.. and I went through a swing-dance phase and Call Me Irresponsible was on the Swing station I was listening to.  Embarrassing as it is to admit, I changed into what I would consider a 1920s dress and danced to that song in my kitchen while making brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment